Supervised emergency reporting system receiver/control, built-in two-way voice module, monitors up to 16 transmitters, can be manually activated, activity timer, reminder message options, point-ID reporting allows multiple users, cellular reporting and remote speaker/microphone plug-in options
Anywhere – GPS Emergency & Health Monitoring
$40.00 / month and a $40.00 sign-up fee
The first mobile, proactive, personal health, wellness and safety solution that’s all-in-one.
Most personal emergency solution require you to push the button. When it comes to being confident and maintaining independence, personal alert systems are just the beginning. Numera Libris gives today’s active seniors and individuals with chronic illnesses freedom, security and the ability to proactively manage their health at home or away. Numera Libris with EverThere cloud platform is the first mobile health, wellness and personal safety (mPERS) solution, that’s auto-emergency aware with the industry’s most advanced fall-detection technology, making it most proactive solution on the market. Libris with Smart Cradle connects wirelessly with personal medical devices, collects and shares objective health measurement data, such as blood pressure and pulse oximetry, as well as activity data, location information and fall events.
- On-The-Go Safety – Completely mobile on the largest cellular network with GPS and network location services providing an approximate location and location history when within cellular network range
- Use Everyday – Water- and impact-resistant. Instructive voice prompts facilitate ease of use.
- Most Advanced Fall Detection – Detects falls with utmost accuracy and minimized false alarms. Our fall detection methods are based on multiple motion sensors and proprietary algorithms. Libris can often notify the monitoring center of a fall, even if the individual is unable to activate the button themselves.
- Health Measurement Data – Numera Libris with Smart Cradle connects wirelessly with personal medical devices and captures objective health measurement data, such as blood pressure and pulse oximetry. Data is uploaded to EverThere cloud-based platform.
- Never Alone – Instant two-way, hands-free voice communication allows the individual to speak with the monitoring center directly through the device.
For our end-users this means access to intelligent health & wellness technology that protects people’s personal safety and wellness in more ways than ever before. Numera gives family members and caregivers additional peace of mind about the broader well-being of their loved-one and seniors the confidence to embrace an active retirement lifestyle. Not only that, Numera Libris gives confidence for the wearers, as they are now able to leave the house without worrying that something may happen and they could be in a situation without help.
Cost: $40 per month
One Time Activation: $40