Supervised emergency reporting system receiver/control, built-in two-way voice module, monitors up to 16 transmitters, can be manually activated, activity timer, reminder message options, point-ID reporting allows multiple users, cellular reporting and remote speaker/microphone plug-in options.
Premium – PERS-4200
$29.00 / month
The PERS-4200 brings forth a new generation of Personal Emergency Reporting Systems. Linear, one of the leaders in PERS equipment innovation, delivers advanced features and options to suit any customer with its latest offering. Two new add-on modules and new capabilities – give PERS dealers and homeowners more convenience and performance.
- Enhanced Sensitivity:
- Allows up to 1,000-foot range*
- Add-on Modules for Expansion:
- UMTS-3G Cellular Module – for homes without a land-line telephone
- Wireless Remote Speaker/Microphone – for extended two-way voice coverage
- Enhanced Passive Alerts:
- summon help, even when subscriber can’t press their button
- Improved activity monitor, with selectable time windows
- Console temperature monitor for high/low temp alerts
- More Flexible Supervisory Options:
- Alerts provider to potential system trouble
- Select short or long intervals for personal transmitters
- Selectable English/Spanish Language Prompts
- (French available via firmware)
- USB Port for Local Programming:
- Provides easy configuration with no modem required
- The PERS-4200 is compatible with Linear’s existing and future generations of PERS consoles and alarm panel systems.
* When paired with Linear Long-Range transmitters